We chose the local short circuit to promote the regional channel ...
We could have chosen the facility by buying cheaper raw materials abroad and relocating our manufacturing. Attached and proud of our region, we have chosen to valorize and promote our beautiful region.
All the ingredients come from short circuits and our products are 100% made in France, 100% made in Languedoc Roussillon, from the raw material to the bottle you buy.
Drink The PETIT Beret is a militant for the local players, join this movement!
... And to limit the emission of greenhouse gases by :
• Preventing and limiting the generation of waste
• Sorting our waste
• Using recyclable materials
• Reducing our water and energy consumption
• Reducing our polluting emissions through, for example, the introduction of clean technologies
• Using renewable energy as soon as possible ...